Thursday, May 29, 2008

Good heavens!!! I'm in print...

I just realized I have posted nary a peep about the show I am doing on the top of Mount Tamalpais. We have had some heavy press coverage, including some (gasp!) photos of yours truly. Here they are, for your perusal:

Pre-show article featuring the director and myself in an interview in the Bohemian newspaper.
Pre-show article featuring The Batzman in an interview in the San Francisco Sentinel.
Pre-show article on the director in the San Francisco Chronicle.

...and here are some reviews:

"Magical sweetness on Mt. Tam with 'Wizard of Oz'" (from the Marin Independent Journal)
"Crowd on Mt. Tam revels in spirit and music of the afternoon at Mountain Play" (also from the Marin IJ)
"A wiz of a 'Wiz'" (from the Pacific Sun)
"Into the Land of Oz" (from the Novato Advance)

There are more coming, and I will post them here (not in a subsequent post, I hate talking about myself) when they come up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Such pleasant reviews. Your show is well loved in all aspects after all your hard work. HUGS!

David said...

Thank you!