Wednesday, May 21, 2008

...aaaaaaaand WE'RE OFF!!! And almost running...

So. I joined Facebook yesterday. I have been hesitating for a long time, since I have had a Myspace account for years, and didn't want to duplicate work. I am tired and busy and overwhelmed enough as it is--maintaining *two* sites for social purposes seemed like too much. But then I thought, why not?

Actually, it was peer pressure. The Batzman coerced me to, by dangling a carrot in front of me like this: 'Well, Dotentot has photos from our opening weekend up in her Facebook album, you should join so you can see them.' Sigh. I caved. So, here I am, in all my facebook-ish glory.

In filling out my profile, though, I had a revelation. I have this blog now, see, and can use it for everyone, since you don't have to be a member of anything to see the posts here. I'll link this blog to both pages tomorrow, and continue to check them for other folks' stuff (bulletins, events, etc.), but if you want to know anything about me, it will now be coming from here.

Yay! I less-than-three organization. :o)

No comments: