Wednesday, July 16, 2008

More catch up...

I swear, I'm going as fast as I can...

Two about my housewarming party: before and after

One about my car shopping trip

And a long-lost clip of the week

The rest of my life currently is all about catching up as well. I feel behind the 8-ball in most areas of life, and I am not sure how much of it is my brain, and how much of it is actually life kicking me in the face. Hopefully things will settle down, I will get the ship under control, and we will see some smoother water soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, David, a busy life is a good life, no? Smooth waters grow stagnant pretty damn fast my friend. Enjoy the waves!

David said...

Wow, for someone I know only on a forum, you sure have me pegged, what with the sea analogies and all. :o) You are right, and I am grateful. It does get a little sketchy sometimes, tho...