Friday, July 10, 2009

Mr. Geisel's interior designer...

I don't know that Dr. Seuss would have had hired his own personal interior design consultant for his home or not. But if he had, I imagine it would have been the guy who designed these:

Say! I like these wacky ca-bi-nets! I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!

The marvelous pieces above are a quick photo montage I did of work by Vincent Leman. Click here to see more of his work. Please. Because it's all really wonderful. I'm going to buy at least one of his pieces when I win the lottery. 'Cause I don't think you could do a whole room with furniture like this. Or could you? ;o)

2 comments:

Denise said...

You could totally create a room with all this furniture! Along with half of a clock and sink, like in Willy Wonka's office. :) This green piece would be beautiful in a child's room holding story books and a teddy bear. Wee!

Jonathan E Johns said...

Is this stuff available to furnish your SIMS houses?


Well,

It should be.