Monday, July 13, 2009

If I had an arcade--The Game Wishlist...

Okay, here goes. Back in this blog post, I slobbered and drooled over Michael Jackson's video arcade. It set me to thinking about what would happen if I had unlimited funds and could build my own personal game room....

Here, then, is my list of must-have games--please consider it a work in progress. (Mouse-over pics for descriptions, click for links if available):

Video games:
In the original box--usually because of unique controllers, although occasionally because I just like it on its own:


may or may not have inspired me to drive tracked vehicles
Wizard needs food--BADLY!
Battlezone (Atari-1980)
Gauntlet (Atari-1985)
best football game EVER
Football (Atari-1979)


...ah, just making this list is getting me all misty. More to come when I have more time.

(Also, if there are games you love that aren't on here, let me know in a comment below, and I might add them to the list. Arcades are much more fun with friends!)

1 comment:

Denise said...

http://www.mopinball.com/pb/pinbot.html

Pinbot...subject...activate...!

:)