Friday, May 8, 2009

A year and a week...

For those of you who are not familiar with it, there is a Wiccan concept that certain significant events should be played out for a year and a day. This gives a sense of completion, and also allows for a good objective perspective on things. Living Loud is now a year and a week old. In my last post, I let my insecurities show a bit, and asked for feedback from you, my readership. Not many responses (though the two I got were very good), but I have reached my conclusion about this little corner of the web.

After a year's worth of writing (albeit sporadically), I have decided to keep on keepin' on. I never really started out to make Living Loud a place to attract random visitors, and I ain't-a gonna start now. In writing my last rant, the image of sitting in a coffee shop and chatting really stuck with me. That is what this place is for me right now. It will change and grow and be something different a year from now, no doubt--this next year is going to be a year of experimentation for me--but it will stay, as long as I still have the fingers to write.

Thanks for reading and commenting--those comments really do mean a lot, as much as I just claimed I wasn't doing it for the readership spike. Stay tuned for more rants, raves, and ridiculous observations.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thank you for staying. :) Loves!