Friday, April 10, 2009

More Blue Room press...

Okay, this should about do it. If you are tired of reading about the show, I think this is the last of it:

We had an article in The Bohemian, a local paper with some good coverage of the arts. It is by the same writer who did the radio piece, but the focus on the article is a little different. (Amazing what you can do, when you have more than two minutes. Although the article is then edited to fit, so his original words are often tweaked or left out.) Anyway, after all those parentheticals, here is the article.

There was also a piece in Theatre Bay Area Magazine. Apparently (thanks for the heads-up, Panda) we were in the "Editor's Pick" section, but I am not a member, so I don't have access to the article online. I *may* try to purchase a copy, but a transcript of that article would surely be plagiarism, wouldn't it? And I would *never* do something like that, would I?

No comments: