Friday, April 3, 2009

If you're an Ashton Kucher fan...

...you probably shouldn't read this post.

I went to a site called My Heritage that is a genealogy site of sorts. One of the applets they have on the site is a photo comparison page that allows you to upload a personal photo, and then compares your photo to those of celebrities, trying to find a look alike. How this is supposed to help you find family members, I have no idea--seems like a reach to me. (For example, I matched Tom Hanks pretty closely, according to the site.)

Another thing it does is look for multiple images in the same photo, and offer you a step-saving look at other people at the same time. I nearly died laughing when I saw this:

Daddy? Is that you?

You are indeed reading that correctly. It is recommending Ashton Kucher as a match...FOR THE DOOR FIXTURE. Too funny.

1 comment:

Jonathan E Johns said...

It's the chin, I mean, LOOK at his CHIN!