Tuesday, March 31, 2009

In the immortal words of the Beatles...

"I'm so tired, I haven't slept a wink
I'm so tired, my mind is on the blink
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink
No,no,no...."

Last night was a rare chance for me to catch more than five hours sleep (that is the current running average for the last ten days). Instead, I woke at 3am to the smell of dog dung in my bedroom. Maggie had exploded, and I had to clean it up. And again at 6am. So. No sleep.

I went to work--stumbling, literally--and left early to get Thing 2 from school. (Tuesday is a half day for teachers and admin to take care of "stuff".) We went home and I made us some lunch while he did homework. It was not until after we had finished lunch and I had taken a 20 minute nap that I realized these were the shoes I wore today:

just waiting for the other shoe to drop

Yep. They don't match.

1 comment:

blender said...

I've done that before. But mine were at least both vans sneaks w/ only slightly different colors.