Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"B.I.C.U."?

So, as you know by now, having not heard or read anything since August (holy crap, has it been four months?!?), Living Loud has not been either. This blog has, for all intents and purposes, been in a coma on life support in the Blog Intensive Care Unit. My life, of course, has been quite the roller coaster ride, what with theater projects out the wazoo, amazing family experiences, and many adventures with my remarkable lady friend. But, as Thoreau so eloquently put it, there has been no time to write about it all, because "writing about it was not what interest[ed] us."

Among other things, I have been rethinking my web presence quite a bit. There is so much to write about, some of it actual categorizable stuff I want to pursue, that I have not been convinced it could all fit properly here. The final decision (for now at least) is for me to move this blog to a new location. I am in the process of porting old blogs over to Living Loud's new address, and am also in the process of creating a new look for it. In the meantime, this page will become something...else...and there will be a couple other pages as well, all linked together in a nice little nepotistic manner. Look for a huge rollout in 2010.

Thanks to all you who have read in the past. Next year will be an interesting experiment. Happy Holidays and see you in two weeks when it's next year!

2 comments:

Jonathan E Johns said...

Holy cow, I think my RSS Feed Subscription had a coronary when it saw you updated.

J/K

I more than many know how incredibly busy you've been.

I can't wait to see what you have in store!

(And to bug you to help me with my project for 2010, too.)

Denise said...

Oh! I've been checking here every so often. Thank you for writing and keeping your web presence. Your lady friend loves you. :) hehe